Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tour Eiffel

Tour Eiffel
Again this is what every tourist takes a photo of. But I had to. Viewed from the hill of Palais de Chaillot (just a few second walk from Trocadero metro station), the Eiffel Tower, combined with greenery of Parc du Champ de Mars at the back and Palais de Chaillot in the front, taught me the pleasure of watching a geometrically symmetric construction. Some youngsters were playing skateboards and inline skates on the vast square of Palais de Chaillot with a fantastic view of the Eiffel Tower, probably the world's most luxurious place for skateboarding and inline-skating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this shot a lot. I have one just like it. How did you get to Paris. Train/plane?

Sean

Masa said...

Hi Sean. Thanks for posting a comment. I went to Paris via Eurostar. With 59 euro for return (on weekdays and 3-week advance booking, though) from central London to central Paris without much hassle of checking-in etc., it was a plesant trip. I'll visit Paris via Eurostar again soon.

Masa